Oh, Spring is here! A return to warm weather means a fresh start to me. Simple pleasures and fresh air, inside and out.
- What is Spring without Spring Cleaning? We live in a small space and tend to keep it pretty organized, but it could use a deep clean. And our storage unit is definitely in need of some organization.
- The farmers markets come back in late Spring. I don’t think I can even explain how exciting this is to me! We went to the farmer’s market about 90% of weekends last year and I can’t wait to go back.
Create a capsule wardrobe. I’m done with holding on to clothes, shoes, and purses I don’t wear. Creating a capsule wardrobe will give me more closet space and simplify my wardrobe.I LOVE getting rid of clothes.
- Hike! Get outside for fresh air & sunshine. Walk the lake in Bay View and the trails in our gorgeous Milwaukee parks.
- Find as many ways to consume blood oranges as possible & fill the house with fresh flowers.
- Clean, polish, and protect all of my shoes. Then store the winter shoes.
Buy a new espresso maker — something a little less automatic.This shiny new toy is making for some really great espresso. Try out Rent the Runway to find dresses for upcoming weddings.I bailed on this. I like owning dresses too much.
- Continue our weekly Stone Creek Sunday mornings. I look forward to our long walk and light breakfast all week.
- Officially launch a new adventure I can’t wait to share with you! A while back I decided this Spring I would work on my creative side and step out of my comfort zone. This will definitely cover both of those goals!